Just Dance - 2009

by Vinny | quinta-feira, junho 04, 2009 in , , |

[Just+Dance+2009.jpg]
Faixas
01. Pitbull - I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho) (More English Extended)
02. Ne-Yo - Mad (Ultimix)
03. Rihanna - Disturbia (Jody den Broeder Remix)
04. The Killers - Human (Armin van Buuren Club Remix)
05. Duffy - Mercy (Hott 22 Vocal Remix)
06. Mariah Carey - Touch My Body (Seamus Haji & Paul Emanuel Club Remix)
07. Kim Sozzi - Feel Your Love (Extended Mix)
08. Anastacia - Absolutely Positively (Moto Blanco Remix)
09. Sharam Feat. Kid Cudi - She Came Along (Ecstasy Of Club Mix)
10. Kraak & Smaak Feat. Ben Westbeech - Squeeze Me (Fedde Le Grand Remix)
11. Utada - Come Back To Me (Tony Moran & Warren Rigg Club Mix)
12. Lionel Richie - Just Go (Mike Rizzo Funk Generation Club)
13. Guru Josh Project - Infinity (Klaas Vocal Mix)
14. Annet Artani - Alive (Jason Nevins Electrotek Club)
15. Alina - When You Leave (Numa Numa) (Basshunter Extended)
16. Basshunter - All I Ever Wanted (DJ Alex Extended Mix)
Informações
Tamanho:169 Mb
Formato: MP3
Gênero: Dance
Data de Lançamento: 2009
Servidor: Megaupoload

Download

Megaupload

2 comentários:

  1. Anônimo on 28 de novembro de 2009 às 02:08

    I want to get surround sound for my PlayStation 3 and I was wondering if you have any recommendations on what I should get. When I check out best buy it all "theater systems". I just want surround sound, not a new blue rye DVD etc. I am also planning on what type of HD/LCD TV, what type should I get. (I play Call of Duty 5, games like that) Website links will and store names will help. Any help?

     
  2. Anônimo on 28 de novembro de 2009 às 02:10

    A slide was shown citing "New Revenue Stream from Subscription" as one of the "5 Key Advantages of the Playstation 3. ...

     

Aviso

Este site não hospeda nenhum ficheiro. Apenas contem links para outras paginas disponíveis na Internet. Faca os downloads somente para teste, devendo de seguida apaga-los. Se gostar compre, somos totalmente a favor da preservação dos direitos autorais.
PageRank

Estátisticas


Seguidores

Recados

Arquivos

Parceiros

Windows e Linux

Banner