50 Cent - The Undertaker (2009)

by Vinny | sábado, abril 04, 2009 in , , |


Faixas
1."Crossing Him Is A Grave Mistake"
2.The Year That Changed His Life
3.Growing To Be Rap's MVP
4.The Only Solution (Featuring Notorious B.I.G)
5.Is A Hustler's Dream For Success (Featuring Marvin Gaye)
6.Bringing "Reefer Madness" (Featuring Barry White, KRS One, Channel Live & Jigsy King)
7.But Don't Get Caught Up As A Suspect (Featuring Tony Yayo)
8.The DJ Saved My Life
9.He Ain't No Regular Joe
10.I'm A 134th Street Allstar (Unreleased Freestyle)
11.And I'm Realer On The Streets (Than I Am On Wax)
12.I Showed These Rappers "How To Rob"
13.You Cannot Kill Me
14.Though Many Men Wished Death Upon Me
15.What Is A Wanksta?
16.Real Men Don't Back Down
17.Or Your Life Will Be On The Line
18.I Rock Wilder Than The Average (Unreleased Freestyle)
19.That's Me (The Releast In The Streets)
20.I Gave You The Game
21.But He's Not Rich (And Still Lying)
22.Where In The World Is Camron?
23.He's At His Funeral
24.His Career Is Dead
25.Cuz I Put A Hollow Thru Him (Featuring Lloyd Banks & Tony Yayo)
26.Last Time You Fuck With My "Piggy Bank"
27.You Two Must Be "Part Time" Lovers
28.Too Bad Your Daddy Can't Make A Hit
29.You Wan't Me To Die Ugly?
30.Nigga, Now I'm On Your Heels
31.Talk About My Baby Moms?
32.Now I'm Going To Fuck Up Your Life For Fun
33.Plus You Won't Believe What Tia Told Me
34.Even Your Man Knows Your A Fraud
35.Bringing The "Heat" To Any Battle
36.Cuz You Gonna Get "Shot Down"
37.Now Your "Bloodclot Mouth" Is Permantely Shut
38.I Get Money (Money I Got)
39.You Know I Get It In
40.Cuz I Aint Never Gonna Fall Off
41.Signed, "The Nigga You Love To Hat


Informações
Tamanho: 177 Mb
Formato: Rar
Gênero: Hip-Hop
Data de Lançamento: 2009
Servidor: RapidShare/Letbit


0 comentários:

Aviso

Este site não hospeda nenhum ficheiro. Apenas contem links para outras paginas disponíveis na Internet. Faca os downloads somente para teste, devendo de seguida apaga-los. Se gostar compre, somos totalmente a favor da preservação dos direitos autorais.
PageRank

Estátisticas


Seguidores

Recados

Parceiros

Windows e Linux

Banner